Video conferencing is the new way to meet and collaborate with employees, business managers, and corporate affiliates or administrators. Telepresence offers businesses the tools they need to work and be successful. The video lends realism to the experience and enhances the communication value of your meetings. No matter where each person is located, they can communicate in real time as if they were all sitting in the same room together.
Telepresence solutions are helping innovative managers transform a variety of corporate and industry settings and applications–from video conference rooms to auditoriums and fashion industry catwalks.
- Optimize Your Time – Frequent video participants report saving at least two hours weekly, with one-third reporting at least one day saved per week. These participants report that telepresence solutions help them save money, improve work-life balance, increase their competitive advantage, and bring people closer together.
- Do More with Less – When you have a lean team and a tight budget, you can make the most of your resources. In fact, the cost of two international business trips will pay for a video conferencing system.
- Accelerate Your Return on Investment – Many customers reduce their business travel by 30 percent or more when implementing video. The typical organization saves enough on travel to gain back its video investment in a matter of months. Trygvesta, a large Nordic insurance company with two million customers, reduced travel from 180 to 130 trips per month, saving at least $120,000.
- Consider the Opportunity Costs – The true cost of travel is not just a plane ticket and hotel. Time on the road could be spent being more productive, bringing new products to market, reducing repair time, or meeting with more clients. Use the Business Advantage Calculator to see how video can benefit your business in particular.
- Be Greener – Here is another way to reduce CO2 emissions: 100 employees using video once a week instead of commuting would save the equivalent of a forest the size of five football fields.
- How to Get Started – We can help you select the right applications and solutions to support your specific business strategy and business models. Cisco can also work with your IT staff to set up pilot programs within important departments. You will be making a transformation to the new way to work on a foundation of quality, reliability, and interoperability across industry standards.