On the evening of June 20th, an impressive 350 attendees grabbed hold of the opportunity to experience the best of what audio and video manufacturers have to offer at Definitive Audio’s 20th Annual Home Theater Experience.
The highly anticipated one night event brings together the ‘who’s who’ of the audio/video world, providing manufacturers, dealers and potential buyers the chance to experience the finest in speakers, electronics, flat-panel displays, projectors, seating and system control.
The Home Theater Experience doesn’t showcase your run-of-the-mill audio and visual technologies; it gives companies the ability to debut key products and cutting-edge innovations that will wow the attendees and their competition. At this year’s event there were a number of exciting highlights:
- Prima Cinema: Movies at home the same day as their theatrical release!
- Sony: 4K technology with the VPL-1000ES 3D Projector
- Wisdom Audio: The World’s Most Advanced Architectural Loudspeakers
- McIntosh: The New MX121 A/V Control Center
- Wilson Audio: Mezzo Theater System
- Paradigm: Stunning new Monitor Series speakers
- Meridian: M6 Digital Theater
- Pioneer Elite: The SC-61 Airplay Receiver
- Golden Ear: New Triton Three Tower & Aon Bookshelf Speakers
- Other attendees included Bowers & Wilkins, Cinematech, Classe, Control4, Digital Projection, Epson, Integra, JL Audio, Kaleidescape, NAD, Rotel, Runco, Salamander, Samsung, Stewart Filmscreen and Transparent Audio – each proudly displaying some of their key products, services and technologies to the captivated audience.
“We’ve been part of the annual Home Theater Experience for 15 years,” explained Brad O’Toole, VP of Marketing at Transparent Cable. “Each year, it never ceases to amaze us how Definitive not only puts on the premier dealer Home Theater Event in the country, but they always manage to introduce something amazing that I have never seen before.”
Since 1975 Definitive Audio has been passionate about recreating the highest quality audio and video reproduction and have partnered with some of the finest brands in the world. Today, Definitive’s custom and retail groups expand the concept of high-performance by providing the best in audio, video, and custom integration solutions for residential, commercial and marine customers.
At the moment there are no comments. Be the first to leave your review!