PROCESS - 5D Engagement Goals
This “Five D” methodology facilitates a true team approach to both final design and deployment, by closely integrating input from end user, architect, and other trades during all phases of the project. By assembling the team (Owner, Architect, ESI) at the onset of the project, each team member has the opportunity to interface closely, communicate, and work together toward a common goal during the entire process. Consequently, it becomes a simple matter to explore all of the viable options and the associated cost ramifications, with immediate feedback from the perspectives of Owner, Architect and ESI.
The net result is value engineered solutions, with the needs, desires and budgets continually incorporated. At the same time, all of the associated costs are precisely pinpointed, and the scope of work refined. With this program there should be no cost surprises after the design is completed. When the design concept and accepted drawing package has been finalized, it has the implicit agreement from all team members that it is the optimal and most cost effective design solution.
PROCESS - 5D Steps
- Discover - Project requirements, client desires and timelines
- Define - Project scope, research, schematic design and initial budgets
- Design - Design Development, refine design, scope and budgets
- Develop - Engineering, Construction design documents and Spec book
- Deploy - Construction ready deliverables, final scope of BOM
PROCESS - Our Commitment to You
- Focus on your experience, not the gadgets
- No misaligned expectations, we listen carefully
- Technology that is cohesive to the interior design
- Brainstorm creative ideas and solutions
- Details matter, no surprises later
- Cost-effective value engineering procedures and processes
BOTTOM LINE- We save you time, money and headaches, PERIOD.